Okay, so this week’s Treadmill Tracks is a much smaller list of songs than usual because I didn’t walk my normal 6 or 7 miles yesterday. I dunno, maybe it was the time change or my rage at AT&T that both our phone AND internet service was out half the morning—*whimper*—or the fact that I didn’t sleep well the night before, but for some reason I just wasn’t feeling very well or in a walky kind of mood yesterday.
I’d like to say I only went on a wimpy mini-walk because I was trying not to overdo it…. but the truth is that eating donuts and watching The Peoples’ Court was just sooooooooo much more appealing than anything else, so it is what it is.
Here are the songs my shuffled iPod served up for me yesterday. (Just click the song titles to catch each song on Youtube if that’s your thing.)
1. Let’s Go Crazy – Prince and The Revolution
2. F**k You – Cee Lo Green
3. Somnambulist – BT
4. Can’t Buy Me Love – The Beatles
5. Jack The Lad – Pet Shop Boys
6. Pop! Goes My Heart – Hugh Grant (from the Music and Lyrics Soundtrack. Sooooooooo funny!!)
7. Sexy And I Know It – LMFAO
8. More Than A Woman – Tavares
9. Cry Wolf – A-ha
10. If I Can’t Have You – Yvonne Elliman
11. The Fly - U2
12. Red Alert – Basement Jaxx
13. Haunted Mansion Holiday Ride-Through Mix – Disneyland Theme Park Soundtrack