Sooo, last week the most ubersplendiferous JJ in LA tagged me with the
Bold Faced Liar Creative Writer Blogger Award, which looks a little something like this:
Ain’t that purty?
Of course, to receive this award in a legit manner (as opposed to just ripping it off) there are a few rules I must follow:
•Express gratitude to the blogger who bestowed the award unto you.
•Display the picture on your blog proudly.
•Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you.
•Tell up to 6 outrageous lies about yourself, and at least 1 outrageous truth, or switch it around and tell 6 outrageous truths and 1 outrageous lie.
•Nominate 7 creative writers who might be into doing this.
•Post links to the seven blogs you nominate and let the owners of those blogs know.
Mm-kay, so I’m going to tell you seven things and only ONE of them is a lie. Think you know which one is a ridiculous falsehood? Hmm? Well, do ya, punk?! Leave a comment and let me know.
1. I once ate an entire Entenmann’s Chocolate Cake in a single day and it was gooOOooOOood.
2. I once ate an entire lemon as a snack and it was gooOOooOOood.
3. In a clothing store I once met the lame-tastic band SWV (raise your hand if you remember them...... no?...... that's what I thought) and accidentally ticked them off ‘cuz had no flippin’ idea who they were and *gasp* treated them like regular people.
4. I have an autographed picture of The Soup Nazi hanging in my kitchen.
5. I have a ladle autographed by The Soup Nazi hanging in my kitchen.
6. Over the weekend I got yelled at by a pregnant woman who is mad at me because I invited her to my wedding and she can’t find a dress big enough to fit her.
7. I once caught a snake in my backyard and wrapped it around my neck and made a boy run away from me screaming in terror.
Okay, so which one of those statements is a lie? Let me know what you think.
And while you’re busy mulling it over, I’m going to nominate the following bloggers to lie their faces off: Words Words Words, The Vegetable Assassin, Cal, Candy, Gwen, Soda & Candy, and God…. hey, whatever happened to him anyway???? Let’s see if we can’t lure him back into blogging, shall we?
© Love Letters By Cora