Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dark Shadows and more Dark Shadows!


Aaaaaaaand now for another update on this year’s Project 365….


Day 107 (2012-04-16) ~ Dark Shadows. Can't wait! Can't wait! CAN'T WAIT!!!!





Day 108 (2012-04-17) ~ Ha! So, there's this comic book store in my neighborhood that sometimes puts this huge Incredible Hulk blow-up doll outside on the sidewalk to draw attention. It cracks me up every time I see it. Today I got up close and personal with the Hulk while taking his picture and he was even funnier the more I looked at him. The Hulk appeared to have attempted to ride two bikes at once, crashed into a pole, and was a tad miffed at his predicament! *snicker*





Day 109 (2012-04-18) ~ I know, I know. I already did a Dark Shadows movie poster picture this week, but I couldn't resist!





Day 110 (2012-04-19) ~ Tiny flowers, BIG punch. I walk by these tiny, little lilacs every day and I am always shocked at how fragrant they are. I swear, I can smell them a full block away and they smell AMAZING!





Day 111 (2012-04-20) ~ So. Google pulled the plug on Picnik where I typically edit my pictures. *sniffle* I'm trying PicMonkey in its place now, which is almost as good. Almost. I still miss Picnik though! (So sad.) I figured I would break out my Lego Buckingham Palace Guard to memorialize the changing of the Picnik photo editing guard. It seemed fitting. (The link to PicMonkey for anyone else who is missing Picnik: http://www.picmonkey.com/)





Day 112 (2012-04-21) ~ About 1/1,000,000 of Wednesday's Tim Burton collection. She has the COOLEST room ever!





We are about 30% of the way through the project so far. More on the way soon, swearsies!





© Coracabana

7 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

I refuse to see that movie. Other than the characters it has nothing to do with the original Kind of makes me sick.

Anonymous said...

LEGO!!!!!

Cora said...

Zibbs: Yeah, but it's Johnny Depp and Tim Burton. *swoon*

Joshua: We have more than a few mini figs hanging around this place. My favorite is the disco dude.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

There were be some testicle damage if Hulk hit the pole the way he did. That would only make Hulk feel madder.

I have me a weird relationship with Dark Shadows so I have to see this movie. I owe it to the old time tv show.

Scope said...

You mean "Uncle Barney"?

So. Cal. Gal said...

I can't wait either...I loves me some Johnny Depp! : P~~~

mo.stoneskin said...

Holy Clarabelle Cow, that's one helluva lot of pictures and I'm a bit terrified of that pervy wind, not to mention The Hulk or Minnie.